About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Hi Everyone and Thanks for dropping by...so, do you want to know a little more about the woman behind the blog? Keep reading... My name is Kalaimane but my friends and family fondly call me Suzy. Check me out at the link below Joyfully, Suzy http://azarausa.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Awesome Quotes/Sayings!!!

Hi Everyone...here are some of my favorite Quotes/sayings specially hand picked that I like to share with my fellow bloggers out there. Quotes  that speak your feelings, be it Happy  inspirational, funny, wise, motivational etc,  things that people have said. Some are funny enough and they are sure to bring a smile and most of the time, these phrases can be truly motivational and inspiring to express a feeling. Here are a few examples of my favorite quotes which have made a difference in my life.
Sometimes the inspiration you need to achieve your dreams can be found in a few simple words of wisdom.


 Clear your mind of negative thoughts and re-wire your brain towards positive thinking. The power of positive thinking can improve your life & drive you towards success and happiness. 




One Day You will Kiss someone and know those are the Lips you want to kiss for the rest of your Life....You will always be my forever!!!

 in love  gifHelp someone today... Do good, be better
A quote for my Mother-in-law


 
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/af/e9/09afe99c0ed9d70111a25d15afca26e5.jpg


AMEN!

Truth
Gosh that's great! 

 Review these ideas to motivate yourself and charge your personality with a fresh energy. Stay positive and stay motivated.
 30 Motivational and Inspirational Picture QuotesWho's here to be awesome?!?  Achieve all of your awesome fitness goals with this Total Body Transformation!  #totalbody #transformation #ebook #skinnymsMake YOUR change now!  Start this amazing and effective 12 Week Total Body Transformation program today.  #12weeks #totalbody #transformation #ebook"I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say 'because of you, I didn't give up.'"  #inspire #motivation
https://www.facebook.com/sungazing1/photos/a.136345136520324.30543.136336876521150/428292953992206/?type=1 25 Motivational Fitness QuotesKris Jenner Monday motivation inspirational quote

This is so Me!!!


http://blog.piktureplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/391.jpg 

 superficial is easy to spackle. go deep

Idiots
I knit alot..lolKnitting Tote on etsy. Awesomely true!

The perfect day.My Perfect Day


https://plus.google.com/u/0/110145615994983755777/posts/9a5M2H6dfCq?pid=6071784577515329106 
I just said that todayI will not buy and fabric until I use my fabric stash at home, I said. And then I laughed with flourish on Tan Quotes - 1.5" Pinback ButtonI love you... I miss the sound of your voice.... Im missing your beautiful laugh, your smile that lights my world up, your eyes that see into my soul, your soft pouty lips against mine... Could time pass any slower?Love this! If you feel a zoo bustling inside of you when you are with your sweetheart, find a way to express it ♥ Write a note, draw a stick figure picture, offer a 20 min back rub -- just DIY Love
This is hilarious.  love itcLOL!!:-) I'm sure you know what they are since YOU taught me all of them!! I'm ready for another lesson whenever you have the time!! Or I could try them with you again & see what kind of grade I deserve! If I don't score well U can keep me after class & we can keep working on it until I get it right!! Dang I Miss YOU!!!!!!! I Love YOU Baby!! So much I Do!!:-*:-*:-* Promise!!***
When I'm not working, I am the laziest person. I can literally lie on a couch and watch television for 15 hours. I hate people who say 'Oh, I'm addicted to working out', I just want to punch those people in the face. ~ Jennifer Lawrence


Don't Worry It Only Seems Kinky for the First Time LOL ;)



 To my Daughter
 And right now I'm so missing her face! But she's on a journey, one she wants to make and one that will take her where she needs to go.Mother and Son Personalized Necklace - Mothers Personalized Jewelry - Son Hand Stamped Necklaces


To my SonMy Son I adore his smile I cherish his hugs I admire his heart but most of all I love that he is My Son 13"w x14"h hand-painted wood sign

 Something Naughty

 I'm attracted to simple things that most people overlookDon't Worry It Only Seems Kinky for the First Time LOL ;)U need to get on my damn honey do list big sexi




No comments:

Post a Comment