About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Hi Everyone and Thanks for dropping by...so, do you want to know a little more about the woman behind the blog? Keep reading... My name is Kalaimane but my friends and family fondly call me Suzy. Check me out at the link below Joyfully, Suzy http://azarausa.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Baby Stuff

Well, my FIRST attempt to sew some baby bib and burp cloths...I have been spending some time googling and with the help of so many kind sewing bloggers out there, I got some kind of idea how to come up with the Baby bibs and burp cloths. I bought some a 5 pack of Gerber premium prefolded cloth diapers from Walmart. Some Velcro and some Babyville Boutique Labels from Joann's. Right after that, of course, I went through my big stash of remnants and left over fabrics...and picked up a few fabric which I felt would be nursery prints...then.. I made my own pattern template because I wanted to make bigger bibs so that the kids can use them for a much longer time..Got down to it...and .HOORAY!!!..I finally finished these bibs and burp cloths this afternoon..It was so difficult and was actually quite proud of it..after all it is my first try.

I just wanted to share these pictures with you all...(btw..I am also working at taking better pictures)... I am so excited, I know the stitching is not all that perfect because I was just so excited to finish them I was practically rushing through it..The next time I will be more patient and work on getting a better job done. Here are the pictures below. I will also attach the links where I got these ideas from...Enjoy making them for your loved ones and if you have any questions..please feel free to drop me a line. Thank you..and have a beautiful day y'all!!!














 

 Got my ideas from the links below :
For Bib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IwG9vY8uH0

For Burp Cloth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA5MeLFSJUQ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment