About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Hi Everyone and Thanks for dropping by...so, do you want to know a little more about the woman behind the blog? Keep reading... My name is Kalaimane but my friends and family fondly call me Suzy. Check me out at the link below Joyfully, Suzy http://azarausa.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Stuffed Soft toys














These are some soft toys I have made for friends. Still working at getting better at it. I have made so many toys and have given them away...now I will remember to take more pictures to share with you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Greativity..keep it up Kalai..welcome to my designer blog www.style2designer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Selva Kumar..you are the first to comment on my blog since I started it a few days ago and I will always remember you. Thanks for the motivation. I have visited your blog and thoroughly enjoy reading it...have a wonderful day...kalai

    ReplyDelete